Saturday 25 February 2017

Advanced years

16 February 2016

Filling out my driver's licence renewal and see that the 10 year option that I was going to take up is only available for sprightly folk under 44 years of age......sigh....feeling very old.

Yes, it would appear that, according to Roads and Maritime, the likelihood of living, or being capable of driving, past 54 is questionable at best. The questions about riding offences also had me a little confused about the correct answers because, if my dressage scores are anything to go by, I am a serial offender, and probably should not be issued with a licence of any kind. Off now to check out deals on local nursing homes that will accept the odd house rabbit and exceptionally large 4 legged friends, and exceptionally feathery two legged ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment